Introducing the MIT SCAN-T3 Pavement Thickness Gauge for measuring Nondestructive Pavement Thickness
MIT has replaced the SCAN- T2 device with the totally new re-designed SCAN-T3. It is still has incredibly precise & repeatable measuring capabilities. Non-Destructively determine pavement thicknesses in a quick test that is in accordance with the new AASHTO Standard T 359-18 and ASTM E3209. Many state DOT organizations have eliminated all thickness core drilling and use the results form the MIT SCAN T2 and now T3 devices for thickness acceptance.
—————–EASY TO OPERATE—————-
The new features include the following:
- GPS that allows you to quickly find the reflectors again.
- USB port to download test results.
- New improved PC Software that provides an easy report writing capability with map location & attaching photos.
- Includes statistical analysis capability of multiple test results.
- Better Searching capability that guides you to the Reflector faster.
- Larger LCD screen
The new device still works on asphalt and concrete pavements up to 20 inches thick. Nondestructive pavement thickness is determined immediately.
Using the MIT SCAN-T3 device will give you the following benefits:
- Save money by reducing the number of pavement cores. Not only the time but also the handling and storage of the samples.
- Stop Coring Brand New Pavements.
- Results are shown immediately & can be used to adjust the paving operation.
- You can measure the pavement thickness as soon as you can walk on the surface. Moisture does not affect the results.
KSE is the exclusive North American Distributor for MIT Products. We support & service all our products!
Contact us @ 1-571-291-2284 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free demonstration.
We can provide on-site training or demonstrations upon request.
For additional information on the MIT SCAN-T3, please click on the following link: