For additional information and pricing, please contact us.
Zorn ZFG 3.0 Light Weight Deflectometer for Soils Testing (with GPS)
NEW LOWER PRICE!
Application ASTM E2835-11
The Zorn ZFG 3.0 GPS is a dynamic plate bearing test system for measuring the bearing capacity (Deflection & Modulus) of subgrade/subsoils and unbound base layers. It is highly portable and easily carried around a construction site. The Zorn ZFG 3.0 GPS provides a simple, cost effective answer to time consuming and expensive static plate load tests. The printer is included & gives hard copy results in the field. The ZFG 3.0 GPS is operated by a lightweight handheld data collection controller with GPS location capability.
The Zorn ZFG 3.0 Light Weight Deflectometer includes:
- 300 mm loading plate
- Data Collector calculates & saves deflection measurements & calculates dynamic Modulus
- Captures GPS Coordinates and shows them on a map in the PC Software Report
- Power supply unit
- 10 kg drop weight
- PC Software for report writing
- Print out from SD card with standard printer
- SD card for data transfer to PC
- Hand held instrument control
- Aluminum case