For additional information and pricing, please contact us.
Zorn ZFG 3.1 Light Weight Deflectometer for Soils Testing (with GPS)
The Zorn ZFG 3.1 Light Weight Deflectometer for Soils Testing (with GPS) is a dynamic plate bearing test system for measuring the bearing capacity (Deflection & Modulus) of subgrade/subsoils and unbound base layers. In compliance with ASTM E2835-11. It is highly portable and easily carried around a construction site. The Zorn ZFG 3.1 GPS provides a simple, cost effective answer to time consuming and expensive static plate load tests. The printer is included & gives hard copy results in the field. The ZFG 3.1 GPS is operated by a lightweight handheld data collection controller with GPS location capability.
The Zorn ZFG 3.1 Light Weight Deflectometer for Soils Testing (with GPS) includes:
- 300 mm loading plate
- Data Collector calculates & saves deflection measurements & calculates dynamic Modulus
- Captures GPS Coordinates and shows them on a map in the PC Software Report
- Power supply unit
- 10 kg drop weight
- PC Software for report writing
- Print out from SD card with standard printer
- SD card for data transfer to PC
- Hand held instrument control
- Aluminum case